Friday, October 3, 2014

Help me qualify....

...for a Transplant. Because I am now ineligible for DLI  I will need the caregiving we were originally planning for in Dec, Jan, Feb.  However we may need to bump-up the time-frame and calendar to now include November (??).  I'm only going by what they are estimating. This is a seriously moving target. Thankfully we have most of both December and January "weekdays" filled already (bless every single person who jumped at signing-up. Simply not enough words, Truly..... ). We are now in true need of 1-day or 2-day Weekend Warriors to jump in as well !


In order for SCCA to move forward to transplant and being single/no family, I need to have a care-giving plan in place. It is their policy to not let a patient proceed to transplant without a plan. It's just far too dangerous for the patient. Please look to the right of this post in the column under "Critical Links". Click on CareGiving CALENDAR and proceed. Honestly it only took me a few moments to figure out how to add a name etc, but it is indeed user-friendly. If you need help pls lemme know.


Given a few weeks notice now & with reasonable planning ahead ability, those of you in the Seattle area that can spare a day perhaps two (or more) please try to grab whatever you'd like to babysit me, help me around the house, read while I perhaps nap, accompany me, & to maybe even have a stunningly radical flippin' Great time with me too. Yes, there will indeed be runny nose's, The Flu, work sending you out of town, last min issues. We'll just have to deal with them. After all that's life right ?  As well as it being both flu & holiday season.  We'll manage, and cover.  But please honor me, sit with me, laugh with me and sign-up for whatever you can. This way I can actually present something to SCCA while getting to spend some quality time with my peep's, my homies, and my countless groupies.  I've been told it takes a Village....
XO

2 comments:

Sean Cryan said...

Having had 2 non-myeloablative transplants, and a bone marrow failure in the middle, I think it's time we got together again. I will send you an email. We can do this.

Teresa Pierce said...

At present, it looks as though there's a complete Caregiver Plan until February, 2015. I'm schedule then. But, there'll be sick, cancellations, and reschedules. SO...PLEASE ADD ME ONTO A Substitute LIST and I'll do my best to fit in wherever asked/needed. Sorta been here, done this. Hang in there Kristina. We're here.

Teresa Pierce
NHL, ASCT 2010
425-890-8934 cell/text
ta.pierce@comcast.net