Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank Your for a Real Good Time!

There are too many people to thank for the fundraiser last night in Seattle: the folks who put it all together, the bands, the Tractor Tavern, everybody who came ... It was a great night all around, and my guess is that about 100 people came through the doors, maybe more.

Thank you everybody! And if you couldn't make it, why not swing by the donation link right now to give the $20 you would have spent to get in, had you been there?

Kristina even made a brief appearance, and I'll try to get her remarks from her. She had written some stuff but didn't get through all of it. It was a pretty big undertaking just being there.

If anybody has photos they can share, please let me know. Maybe you could post them on a site and send me the link!

In site news, I have updated a couple of links. One is that I have changed the "Days 0-30" link with the "Days 30-100" link, which is called "Early Recovery." I am also working on posting a recent story that KOMO did, but I did get the Seattle PI story from last week up there. I know a few people read that and showed up at the Tractor Tavern Wednesday night, so another round of thanks to them!

On a personal note, I really enjoyed meeting as many people as I did. I'm not much a late-night partier any more, but last night was a pretty magical time.

No comments: