Monday, October 1, 2007

New Home for Kristina Updates

Welcome to the new KristinaSouthard.org. We are working on a last few technical details, but from now on this will be your central point for keeping up with Kristina.

We are very grateful for the space Kristina had at CaringBridge.com, and we want you to know that we will still offer a space for messages and comments from you to Kristina. For now, there's an email link to the right. Also, we are working on a way for all of us to make donations to Kristina.

You can also visit Kristina's photo gallery at CaringBridge.

This blog is being managed by Paul Gerald in Portland, Oregon. I will do my very best to keep it up to date. Please email me at paul@paulgerald.com if you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions. I can also be reached at these two phone numbers: 503-227-4445 during weekdays or 971-227-2059 on my cell.

No comments: